These are my follow-up thoughts:
The new Warlock is great too. I actually like her more than I thought I would. Sure, she's a glass cannon, but she makes up for it in sheer firepower (pun intended). If fire is your thing, the Adramelech Warlock is your Mage. Marked for Death is my favorite curse with her. The enemy Mage gains Flame +1 when it's on them b/c of her ability, then you get to roll another die b/c of the card itself. All your fire attacks (which is pretty much all she does), instantly get that much more deadly.
Instead of talking about every single card, I thought I'd just point out my favorites and least favorites and explain why they were chosen. We'll start with favorites.
Favorite cards (in Descending order)
4) Lion Savagery: Such a good enchantment. Pretty self-explanatory why. Charge+2 is awesome on its own and the Piercing +1 is just icing on the cake.
3) Ignite: Cheap way to set things on fire. 'Nuff said. I like it when things burn, so naturally, I like this card :P
2) Akiro's Favor: OMGGG I loveeeeee this card. I love it, love it, love it. I cannot express how many games I've had terrible dice rolls. This card helps rectify that.
*Drum rolls please*
*In Eric Summerer's voice from the Dice Tower* "And finally, number one!"
1) Defend: Every Mage should have this. Except the Necro, cause it doesn't affect nonliving creatures *cries a little*. Oh well. It's still a great, great, AMAZING card. Did I mention it's great? It's a novice spell, add it to your spellbook! Now!
Armory, Conquer, Goblin Alchemist
Least favorite cards
2) Combustion: Mehhhh. Very situational. I'd much much MUCH rather have the Burns on a creature or Mage than use this card to make them all go away, even if it does make a decently powerful attack. Only way I'd ever use it is if I think they're gonna Geyser themselves.
1) Cerberus: Unless something changes, I will never use this card. I mean the ability is okay. It's nice to have something guard your conjurations. But the only real one to guard (for the Warlock at least) is Pentagram. And it's incorporeal so it'll survive a bit on its own. The only worry is Ethereal attacks. But wait, those are usually attack spells! And Cerberus doesn't have Intercept, so he's useless against those. But my biggest issue is the mana cost. 17 mana for a guard dog. No thank you.